Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Commute, Schools (& Beach) Questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

recedite wrote: »
    ... its important to stay friendly with one another.

Without a doubt :)

I am always happy to say that all the primary schools in Greystones are of a very high standard.

The two 'new' additions' Educate Together and the Gaelscoil are joining a great tradition of education in the area and are building an excellent reputation.

All six local primaries provide for a variety of preferences.

Further afield the amalgamated Kilcoole Primary is doing an excellent job also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thebostonian

Thanks again for your replies.

recedite, full disclosure, St. Laurences advised they *should* have a place, while the others are confirmed.

Actually, we contacted Educate Together first, but they are unfortunately full with a long wait list.

The other schools in the area also told us that they are full.

Regarding comparing the schools with different religious denominations, apologies, as I was rather hoping to hear personal experiences from each rather than solicit comparisons, which I understand could become rather sensitive.

I have received several PMs with individual school experiences which have been really helpful, I guess I should have asked for PM feedback only to avoid public comparisons.

Thanks again everyone for your very helpful feedback!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭joeduke

I was walking into Tesco on Tuesday evening and could not belive what I saw!!! a Ferret had wandered into the store,, Im not joking,, they had put a shopping basket over and were all standing around wondering what to do. I dont think there was any thing in the trainee manual to cover that situation..:pac:

Advertisement