Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get live mice ?

Options
  • 11-03-2011 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Im desperately seeking a new mouse set shops in dublin dont seem to stock them anymore and i love mice so much does any1 know any pet shops stocking them or any mice breeders ? Im willing to travel but d nearer to dublin d better as i cant drive thanks r

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

In a cheese factory... .. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,818 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You'll probably get answers in the Animals & Pet Issues forum. This forum is for questions about the actual boards.ie site.

Click the Animals & Pet Issues link above to be brought to that forum and ask over there. Someone should be able to help you.

Advertisement