If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have any speaker systems that use optical input

Options
  • 11-03-2011 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just checking around and I was wondering if you sell any 2.1 or 3.1 speaker systems for a tv?
    I had a look on your website and couldnt really see anything
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Crazyderk

From the Philips stable I can offer you this

The Philips HTS7140 2.1 Ambisound Blu-Ray system

This system, as you'll be able to see from the spec below, is a pretty cool system for those who want a neat and wall mountable Home Cinema System. It can also be free standing as well.

This will give a much wider sound field than traditional 2.1 systems as its basically a full on 5.1 system with all the speakers (apart from the Sub) built into the main unit.
    It will handle Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD from BluRay discs as well.

Have a look here for more info
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/hts7140_12_pss_eng.pdf

This system has 1 each Digital CoAx and Digital Optical inputs onboard

We sell the HTS7140 for €799.99 in store but I'll pm you a better price to you.

We also sell a variety of 5.1 DVD and Blu-Ray systems as seen here
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/fivechannelcinema.htm

These I'm afraid do not offer OPTICAL IN's however

If you see anything on our website that takes your fancy please let me know andI'll do you a great price

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.