Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many hours...

• 11-03-2011 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭

How many hours did you spend at homework and study per night in 5th year as against 6th year?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Barely anything . not a lot of study at all . just did my homework and understood it

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

I always got my homework done in school as i used to have at least one study class every day...so i pretty much never did any study in 5th year at home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I just did my homework and did it well back in fifth year. I didn't start to actually study properly until this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Yeh I'd be the same then, I don't really study at all in 5th year but I usually do my homework well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I just did my homework and studied for (most) class tests. I did get exam questions in a couple of subjects and they count as study.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Do your homework well, and study hard for class tests/ school exams. You'll be thankful you did this next year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

5th year - Homework only, little bit of study for class tests, and then cramming for Christmas/Summer exams.
    6th year - much the same. :confused: Still got 525 in mocks, but I should really start studying properly to maximise my points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭pbffan

Violafy wrote: »
    5th year - Homework only, little bit of study for class tests, and then cramming for Christmas/Summer exams.
    6th year - much the same. :confused: Still got 525 in mocks, but I should really start studying properly to maximise my points.

Same boat here. I know I can do very well in the LC, but I'm just so frickin lazy and easily distracted! Reckon I'm just gonna have to get them to lock me up with the books for a set number of hours or something. Either that or disconnect l'Internet!

Advertisement