Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a restaurant with multiple requirements (Dublin/Kildare)

Options
  • 11-03-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,

am looking for a place for lunch that has wheelchair access, is child friendly and would be suitable for celebrating a triple birthday (we have several birthdays around the same time). I know that it does not sound difficult to find but we have found it impossible so far - one of the party is a fussy eater and I am pregnant so have to be careful what I eat, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Have you thought about a hotel? In a hotel you might even be able to get a small private dining room for your group, and you could discuss any dietary requirements with them in advance.

I'm sure you'd have little problem arranging it because most places are crying out for business now.

Advertisement