Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6700 Slide - Flippin' problem

Options
  • 11-03-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭

Left the phone on overnight with 4 bars of battery life left. Woke up. it had two left and thought "ah it'll be grand for the day." An hour later it died so when I got home I plugged it into the charger or whatever but it won't turn on. When I press the turn on button it vibrates alright but nothing happens, when I charge it no light comes or anything.

Any ideas at all or is it a job for the guys in the shop?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

I have the same phone and it does seem to have its' little moments!

If you haven't tried already, take battery out and put it back in.

Sometimes you have to hold down power button for a bit to get it to turn back on.

Sometimes if you just ignore it for a while it gets all sulky and fixes itself out of spite.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Thanks for the replies. Well last time I charged it, 3 days ago it was okay. Before I charged it today it wouldn't vibrate at all but after, it did but won't turn on. I've tried the taking it out and putting it back in to, always the first thing to try no matter what's wrong with any phone!:p I got it 7 months ago so it should still be under warranty. Just strange like, I want my phone for more than a vibrator!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Bring it back to the shop...

But you know that the thing will work the minute you hand it to the salespaerson...

Phones alwasy seem to do that to me anyway.. :)

Good luck..

Advertisement