Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Build Help

Options
  • 11-03-2011 9:39pm

Hey guys, P.C. is near dead now after 10 years of upgrading and rebuilding it. I'm looking to build a new machine, tower only, peripherals need not apply.

I know it may sound lazy and I also know there are loads of threads asking similar questions it's just I have gotten a bit rusty of late and i'm not sure what I should be researching.

I am willing to order off the dutch site http://www1.hardwareversand.de/ as it seems to be very reasonable on price.

My Budget is between 600-700 and I also need an operating system.

No need for a big hard drive as I have a terabyte sitting in front of me.

I'm also not sure if there are sound cards that support 5.1 optical sound and graphics cards that support 3dtv's if this is a possibilty...me wants!

Any help is appricated.

Thanks again.

Comments

Advertisement