Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from city centre to Beaumont Hosp

Options
  • 11-03-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi

Looking to get out to Beaumont hosp in morning, will need a bus from town that goes right in2 grounds of hosp.

Looked on bus website but not v clear..

Anyone know?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the 27b from liberty hall goes into the grounds, as does the 42A from the lottery office on lower abbey street and the 17A from howth junction dart station

edit: be careful with the 42a, there is only one an hour and the 42b stops at the same stop. dont get that because it goes nowhere near the hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

The 27B goes right up to the front door. You get it at Liberty Hall. It's a very frequent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jc11

Great thanks a million..

Yeah think it was the 42a/b that confused me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

As far as I know, the 20B goes up Beaumont Road, it's just a minute walk to the hospital from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Lars1916 wrote: »
    As far as I know, the 20B goes up Beaumont Road, it's just a minute walk to the hospital from there

it goes up to the ardlea road, about a ten minute walk into the hospital

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

it goes up to the ardlea road, about a ten minute walk into the hospital

Okay...I thought there was a bus stop on Beaumont Road at the junction where you can drive towards the Hospital, and that it wouldn't take that long to walk up there ;)

Advertisement