Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on what to get OH for Birthday?

Options
  • 12-03-2011 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭

My fiancé's birthday is coming up next month. He is going to be 32.

I am the only one working at the moment so money is tight.

But I still want to get him a really nice, memorable present. Problem is, he has very expensive taste. He loves designer clothes and aftershave. He's not big into gadgets, books or dvd's. He likes football but again dont think he would like books or dvd's about it.

I got him timberland boots and aftershave for his last birthday and for his 30th, I got him a bracelet (those manly ones lol dont know how else to describe them) with "I love you" in his language and the date we met on the back, but didnt he go and lose it.

So what would people suggest? Jewelery, similar bracelet to one he lost, or something else, any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hi op, you dont give much information BUT i bought my boy a beer making kit for his birthday.

it gave him hours of fun and excitement and the two of us got a cheap beer and drunken nights. we have had beer tasting nights with family and friends.

he has found a new hobby and loads of new friends because of it.

it has also lead to us making beer, cider and wine from stuff we found in hedgerows and lidl (i know there is only one wage, the same as us for a while-had some great days picking wild fruit for beer and wine).

i got him a full kit for 80e.

i cant remember the kit off the top of my head but there was free delivery.

if this appeals, you could ask in the homebrewing forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1353

Advertisement