Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

I'll mosey along shortly, but I expect preferential treatment!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

TheFairy wrote: »
    Dub set up a DYNDNS account, your router should support it. Then you can register a domain that will always point at your dynamic IP.

Hey Fairy, can you, or someone see if you can connect to dublingunner.dyndns.info port 9987 in TS?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

TS looking for password. Its resolving to 87.198.18.237, so if thats your Ip its working fine.

TheFairy wrote: »
    TS looking for password. Its resolving to 87.198.18.237, so if thats your Ip its working fine.

Looks good so.

The proof will be when I restart my modem I suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Hey guys sorry for the delay, i got the new forum up now, its now running on SMF (thanks fairy for the suggestion). I must say im much happier with this set up then i was with phpbb.As of yet there is still stuff to be done, one glaring thing that needs fixing is the fact iv no forum button on the main page doh!! Ill try sort it tomorrow. Just click the battlefield logo to enter for now

I know its a pain but could you guys who signed up before please sign up to this new forum it would be much appreciated!! Cheers lads. As before im still looking for people who would be willing to give a dig out on the site. I wont be around all the time and i wouldnt like to see the forum descend into a spam haven!!

*** I ADDED THE IRISH GUARD TS SERVER TO THE SITE *** If you guys aint happy with that ill take it down, was more to see if i could get the Teamspeak box working. Ill add Dublin Gunners Server providing its up and running....

So again sorry about the delay, tweaks will be rolling out all the time so if anything goes bang, just let me know and ill try sort it, likewise if you come across any problems just send me a PM and ill look into it.

Site is : www.battl3field.com

• Advertisement

Cool, just having a look now.

Can't get dyndns to work - so if anyone that knows it well wishes to give me a hand sorting it out, It'd be much appreciated!

For the moment, just search for Dublin_Gunner1 in the server list, password is dg123

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

+ 1 for pc only BF3 forums, or indeed any forums tbh.

Advertisement