Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question regarding thread locking

Options
  • 12-03-2011 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Lads/Lassies just a question regarding thread locking, why are threads locked when you ask a valid question, I posted this as a genuine question in AH and it was locked instantly, not being problematic but I thought it was a valid question. If I'm not allowed ask these things thats grand but would like to be clear so as not to get a ban

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there.

The best and first thing you can do is to send a PM to the forum moderator who locked the thread. As the moderator (Hot Lips) included a message when closing the thread, send a PM with any questions you need answering that haven't been answered in the final post on that thread.

Advertisement