Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A small complication.

• 12-03-2011 6:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

hello, I have recently joined the server as a guest, and i have noticed that i cannot walk through doors, or climb ladders.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows how to counteract this... Difficulty.

Thanks is advance -Spectre :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

hello, I have recently joined the server as a guest, and i have noticed that i cannot walk through doors, or climb ladders.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows how to counteract this... Difficulty.

Thanks is advance -Spectre :D
    All guests are locked from doing any of that or from building because of griefers.

I've added you to the building list since your post here have been interactive and not spamming :)

Enjoy, and behave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RUL Spectre

Tallon wrote: »
    All guests are locked from doing any of that or from building because of griefers.

I've added you to the building list since your post here have been interactive and not spamming :)

Enjoy, and behave

I had meant that even when the door was open i could not go through, and i thank you for allowing me to build it is greatly appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I dont understand the reason for not letting guests use doors and ladders though. Some of the buildings cant be entered, for example the cathedral and the bender statue.

It'd be nice to view the interiors of some of the places as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Pablo. If you only saw the destruction caused by allowing people into the Cathedral before.

FIRE!!!

There is even a memorial to the great fire as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I dont understand the reason for not letting guests use doors and ladders though. Some of the buildings cant be entered, for example the cathedral and the bender statue.

It'd be nice to view the interiors of some of the places as well.
    Sadly it's a select few that ruined it.

I am adding people to the building lists, just not all at once :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Ok thats fair enough. I found i was able to get into the cathedral using the warp command anyway so i got to have a look at the inside in the end.

Advertisement