Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any racingsim addicts in Co clare??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I've a friend who has a G25, and I race using mungogamer on my iPhone if it counts lol :D Haven't been doing that much as I've the leaving cert this year, well, in exactly a month.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Welshman666

I'm that G25 friend of above poster^^:P

Ive got GT5 on my ps3 and a few other sims such as GTR2 and Rfactor on my Pc. I usualy play my driving sims on my projetor that is roughly 100" on its current set up:)

Must say that I haven't played in a long time though :O

This is setup:

DSC04694.jpg

DSC04696.jpg

DSC04695.jpg

I just move the wheel when I need it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 redhot

Very good, did you ever download cars and tracks for GTR2 and rFactor?

Looks like you need a decent racing seat for that setup. Using a projector is cool, tried that myself.

I've been messing with tracks and car skins, and made a few clips- you'll see on Youtube, including some of my friends cars and my own. Here's my dad's old car from many years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCAX7eZkP1A

The top gear test track is great fun, which town are you based in Clare?

is the welshman into flightsims?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Welshman666

I can't say I have really downloaded things for Rfactor or GTR2, I don't play them that often you know XD, just jump on from time to time. I use an office chair for driving (not the one in picture), it's comfy I guess lol

And yes im very much into flight sims (more so than driving to be honest) I have the Saitek Yoke etc. I play FSX alot :)

btw im in Dysert, just outside Corofin. where abouts are you?:O

that Jag is very nice btw, nice textures etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 redhot

I also do the flightsims, FS2004, Forcefeedback Saitek stick, forecfeedback headset, TrackIR4, FSForce, Buttkicker-Gamer, 24" screen, Full photographic scenery UK, and various other add ons. Carrier landings are my favourite. Have kept away from FSX so I can preserve good frame rates. Am running one of those large Dell XPS gaming machines.

I'm halfway between Ennis and Ruan. Dysert, I know, we have friends up the hill in a place that sounds like "Skool"

• Advertisement
Advertisement