Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunderoad Cafe OR Hard Rock Cafe?

Options
  • 12-03-2011 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Which and why?

Best deals/ Best Food?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Neither! Jesus!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

thunder road - huge portions & good cocktails

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Neither! Jesus!

He asked for an answer from the two mentioned not your bull**** about either of them being ****e.

I aint been in hard rock cafe in town but been in thunder roads good few times and you get loads!!

Good buzz in place as well. Neither is cheap so i reckon just ask someone who has been to hard rock and work from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i haven't been to the dublin hard rock but i've been to a couple of the others and i've always found the food grand..

was in thunder road for the first time a few weeks ago as we found ourselves starving at peak time with nowhere to go and i will say it was fine but i wouldn't go running back to it...

why not check out crackbird, also in temple bar and only open until mid may, it's extremely addictive chicken and tasty tasty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

tfak85 wrote: »
    i haven't been to the dublin hard rock but i've been to a couple of the others and i've always found the food grand..

was in thunder road for the first time a few weeks ago as we found ourselves starving at peak time with nowhere to go and i will say it was fine but i wouldn't go running back to it...

why not check out crackbird, also in temple bar and only open until mid may, it's extremely addictive chicken and tasty tasty good!

Actually ya i have heard about this place and if its like one of his other spots Jo burger then its worth it!!

But if you have to pick from either u originally mentioned then i reckon your still gonna get nice food :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Been to both and I think they are both overpriced. You would not try somewhere else? Either that or the Hardrock

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

If I had to choose between those two I would go for Thunder Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Thunderroad is fairly decent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭true

Hard Rock has a good buzz sometimes but its a bit expensive. Its a nice treat sometimes during the week though, I love that. Remember when Planet Holywood was in town?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Been to both. Both really expensive. Liked food in both. Would love to be rich!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

I chose Thunder Road. Great cocktails and the food was delish! Music was pretty sweet too! All the old classics and then some more modern choons later on! Deffo get your head bobbing on a Saturday night!

And of course its expensive, thats why you ONLY go there for special occasions or if your bringing someone special ;)

Advertisement