Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann Bus that passes Tara na Ri pub on N3?

Options
  • 12-03-2011 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭

Long story short, I need to get to the Tara na Ri pub just off the N3 on the Navan Dublin road tonight.

Anyone know if the Bus Eireann service to Navan uses the N3 and if it does, does it stop within walking distance of Tara na Ri? I guess if it doesn't, is there a taxi service in the town that'd bring me back out?

Not overly familiar with the area at all, so I thought I'd ask than waiting til I was about to get on a bus. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

The 109.
    It stops on demand along the N3

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Yep the 109 would go that way. Also, I'd presume the 109A would be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Cheers lads. Made my way safely. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Hey
    Perfect thread, need to get there soon too.
    Just wondering if the last bus back at 23.00 will also pick up near Tara na Ri and if there is a specific stop I should get to?
    Thanks!
    Jess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Hey
    Perfect thread, need to get there soon too.
    Just wondering if the last bus back at 23.00 will also pick up near Tara na Ri and if there is a specific stop I should get to?
    Thanks!
    Jess

there are stops both sides of the road outside the door of Tara na Ri.

Just wave them down.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Perfect. Thanks guys!

guys? :confused: i dont see anyone else on here? :D

Lol - force of habit.
    I hate going a way I dont know, and getting the last bus home is so dodgy - what if you miss it? Taxi to Dublin, nay, chances of getting a taxi on N3 at like 11pm... bah!

are you mad?.. there are taxis all over navan and surrounding areas, so it should be no problem if you miss the last bus.

Taxis in Navan are like midges on a summers evening... the shagging things are everywhere! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Access wrote: »
    are you mad?.. there are taxis all over navan and surrounding areas, so it should be no problem if you miss the last bus.

Taxis in Navan are like midges on a summers evening... the shagging things are everywhere! :D

Not so many after that Peimetime investigates programme.
    That was some eye opener.

• Advertisement

Not so many after that Peimetime investigates programme.
    That was some eye opener.

Yeah! i know... jesus that was some scam going on!

Got there safe and sound and got a lift home so was grand - thanks lads

got a lift home so was grand - thanks lads

You didnt even get the bus? :eek: I feel used and redundant now! :D

Advertisement