Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Issue

Options
  • 12-03-2011 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi all,

My broadband keeps dropping. First the DNS might not be accessible and then the DSL could appear down. Have updated firmware on my router and that fixed it for a day but back to having problems now.
    Anyone had issues like this? Any ideas how to fix it?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Russian Spy

I have had the same problem here today briefly dropping and then reconnecting. Hill of Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 grainofsense

I'm from county Wicklow and having a knightmare for days now

• Registered Users Posts: 7 carolynn5

We are in Dun Laogharie and have had the same since joining Eircom a month ago. Not the modem, had an old modem until the eircom one eventually was delivered and has done it on both of them. Not the computer, happens on both of ours. Be great if there is an answer. Very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

carolynn5 wrote: »
    We are in Dun Laogharie and have had the same since joining Eircom a month ago. Not the modem, had an old modem until the eircom one eventually was delivered and has done it on both of them. Not the computer, happens on both of ours. Be great if there is an answer. Very frustrating.

Hi guys
    from the areas mentioned it does not appear to be a problem particular one area. I am not aware of issues in the areas. If you are still experiencing same issue you can PM me your line no. and details. I can test this for you.
    You can also call tech support on 1890260260 to have them troubleshoot this issue for you.
    Tony

Advertisement