Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA Waterford

Options
  • 12-03-2011 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I am interested in taking up mma in waterford, can someone advise. I am aware of a thai boxing club in the northern extension and a martial arts club down by the peoples park but I dont think its any of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Its out in the Lacken Wood Business Park along with Waterford Muay Thai

http://waterfordmma.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Waterford MMA is the best geared club in the city ^

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

great gym out in waterford muay thai too! cage and a ring, and maybe 9 or 10 bags! definitely worth going out for a try anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

paul-2008 wrote: »
    great gym out in waterford muay thai too! cage and a ring, and maybe 9 or 10 bags! definitely worth going out for a try anyway!

Same gym

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Same gym

yes i know, was just telling him a bit more about the gym is all :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

great gym, anto tony and bobby are a great bunch of lads, highly recommend the place

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭sonic85

whats the muay thai gym like to train in? many beginners?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pump101

Its great i trained with them for bout 2 years, great bunch of lad and lassies, friendly atmosphere and loads of beginners all the time. Could no reccomend it more. I havent been there as much as id like as of late due to work. Its a great work out in there and if your into fighting john is turning out some top notch fighters of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭sonic85

Pump101 wrote: »
    Its great i trained with them for bout 2 years, great bunch of lad and lassies, friendly atmosphere and loads of beginners all the time. Could no reccomend it more. I havent been there as much as id like as of late due to work. Its a great work out in there and if your into fighting john is turning out some top notch fighters of late.

ill drop in there soon. tried a bit of thai boxing a while ago and loved it but im a bit like yourself - work screwed it up.

i wouldnt know waterford that well - where abouts is the gym located? ill be coming over the bridge and along the quay. thanks for the reply by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kennelly100

Anyone able to tell me the price of joining the club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Price is €7 per class for adults or €5 for students.

Odats wrote: »
    Price is €7 per class for adults or €5 for students.

Brilliant price. I'm half tempted actually.

Advertisement