Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking at heuston

Options
  • 12-03-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭

hi there, heading to dublin tomorrow for a few days and planned to park at heuston station. Just tried calling them there to find out exactly how much it will cost me to park the car there from sun - tue but they are closed. There is conflicting information on their website.
    Anyone know about parking at heuston?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Think it was something like €7 per day??? Probably no help to you now though. It's fairly decent for city centre anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

parked up thanks - luas is handy beside it.. not sure how much it will cost - wont be as much as the petrol up anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I can't imagine it is cheap.

You could also have parked at the Luas stop at the Red Cow and got the Luas in.

€7 a day apparently.

I have loads of stuff and staying near heuston so it is handy in that respect.

hmmm wrote: »
    I can't imagine it is cheap.

You could also have parked at the Luas stop at the Red Cow and got the Luas in.

Cheap enough for Dublin city centre like.

Heuston Station

Per Hour - €1.50
    24 Hours - €7.00 (Mon - Fri)
    24 Hours - €9.00 (Sat & Sun)

So I reckon it'll be maximum €23.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

Red Cow is €4 per 24 hours, but i suppose when you add on the cost of the luas in and back out the difference is marginal

cost me €14 for 44 hours - not bad at all.. will defo park there again..

Nice one. Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mydearwatson

That's great value!

This might sound a bit stupid, but does anyone know how "safe" a car park the Heuston Station one is?

I'm looking for somewhere for my boyfriend to park his car tonight in Dublin, and he is very "precious" about where he parks his pride and joy. :rolleyes: So I need to find somewhere very safe and secure, with plenty of space (to avoid door dinges!) ... however anywhere I've looked up would cost about €25 to €30 for 24 hours!

Appreciate any suggestions! By the way, I'm preferably looking for somewhere in the Dublin 1/IFSC area - he'll be coming in from the Mullingar direction, so Heuston Station would be ideal as regards location ....

• Advertisement
Advertisement