Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting a Sky+ box

• 12-03-2011 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I'm sure this has probably been asked a million times but what is the easiest and cheapest way to get Sky+. I have multiroom but only have standard boxes. Need a Sky+ box but don't want to pay Sky a fortune for the pleasure. Any cheap way of achieving this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I'm sure this has probably been asked a million times but what is the easiest and cheapest way to get Sky+. I have multiroom but only have standard boxes. Need a Sky+ box but don't want to pay Sky a fortune for the pleasure. Any cheap way of achieving this?

Thanks

Use the old "cancel and sign up under a different name" trick.;) Get the deals offered to new customers and cheaper multiroom too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 grainofsense

Do you have to use a different bank account or just a different name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Mom2Be

Do you have to use a different bank account or just a different name?

Be very careful cancelling and signing up again, i wasleft in a righ mess over it and ended up paying over €200 on old and new account over xmas.. To be honest id just ring them and ask them to upgrade. My mother in laws standard box broke, she rang and they gave her a sky+ hd box free but she just had to pay standard installation €30.. Bit of cunfusion with a hd contract that she took out and didnt have a clue what it was but other than that.. Everything fine..

Advertisement