Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ULSU Elections 2011

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭lorcanthrope

Skyrim wrote: »
    Where and when do we vote? I should have entered for the laugh, i;m a first year so i would have been no threat anyway.

Voting is on Thursday, probably between 8am and 6pm (SU will confirm) and you vote online this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Thank you, must read up on the prospective candidates.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NewShoes

Voting is on Thursday, probably between 8am and 6pm (SU will confirm) and you vote online this year.

I would assume as it is online, the polling stations are literally all over campus! From people's laptops to the computer labs.

So that would be Venus, Fishbowl,Library,Kemmy - everywhere that has a computer lab in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Just so that you guys know the rules for election discussion (which are the same as last year - I want to make sure everyone sees the rules before they post on the thread), I've started a new thread with the rules and candidates up-top and locking this one (the thread is here). Feel very free to discuss all on that thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement