Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zuffa purchases Strikeforce

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

scudzilla wrote: »
    Remember when Dana let the fans decide Fight of the Night and all the Canadian GSP Nut Huggers chose GSP V Kos, Dana was so disgusted he paid out the FotN bonus to the one that deserved it (can't remember off hand what it was ) and vowed never to leave it in the hands of the fans again.

Would other org's do that?

Pierson and Riddle. He shouldn't have tried it for an event GSP was in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

I highly doubt Roger Gracie will ever fight in the UFC, he loves BJJ too much imo and wouldn't give up the mundials, euros, etc for them.. Jacare maybe though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

ScareGilly wrote: »
    I highly doubt Roger Gracie will ever fight in the UFC, he loves BJJ too much imo and wouldn't give up the mundials, euros, etc for them.. Jacare maybe though.

And with a record like his will surely be immediately installed as No.1 contender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I hope we see Jacare and Maia fight at some stage. I will get excited when that fight hits the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Advertisement