Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The tapas Bar has reopened in Ranelagh!!

Options
  • 12-03-2011 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

So my old house mate and me used to like on Hillside Road, just up from the Tapas Bar. Unfortunately my housemate had a run in with the owner of the bar. Needless to say we never ate there and where not too surprised when the whole place disappeared over night!

However she was out in Ranelagh tonight and noticed a new Tapas bar called Badrac (or something!). So her friends and her have a look in the window and who does she see but her ginger haired friend. On seeing her he legged it to the back of the restaurant. She even saw his jag out the front.

So it looks like he has moved the whole set up to a new location.

If anyone has been left with vouchers for the old bar I would call into Ranelagh for a refund!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement