Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Help Required

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭damoth

Hi,

I had a quick look at the two links you posted. I suggest you try modify the original code to look like this, adding the two lines before if(have_posts()).
    <div class="content_left">

// Add these two lines
       <?php $args = array( 'posts_per_page' => 1, 'paged' => ( get_query_var('paged') ? get_query_var('paged') : 1), ); ?>
       <?php query_posts($args); ?>

<?php if(have_posts()) : ?>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 amk2010

well i have visited the Appthemes website .... they are providing some good quality wrodpress themes.
    1.gif

daymobrew wrote: »
    As it is not a free theme, we cannot download the source to look for the code in question.

As you paid for the theme you should ask at their forums (or the Troubleshooting one). They will know the theme well.

yes exactly, Appthemes provide some good quality themes but they are not free :( can anybody please share some links having good quality free themes?

daymobrew wrote: »
    As it is not a free theme, we cannot download the source to look for the code in question.

As you paid for the theme you should ask at their forums (or the Troubleshooting one). They will know the theme well.

i have visited appthemes site for classipress and it looks good via demo but apptheme's themes are coslty ... can any body please let me know some good quality but a lillte bit cheap or free wordpress themes? Thanks
    1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

amk2010 wrote: »
    i have visited appthemes site for classipress and it looks good via demo but apptheme's themes are coslty ... can any body please let me know some good quality but a lillte bit cheap or free wordpress themes? Thanks
    1.gif
    Beware: you get what you pay for!
    There is good value on http://themeforest.net/

• Advertisement
Advertisement