Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea Catalogue?

• 12-03-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

4 quick questions Folks - Where can I pick up an Ikea Catalogue around Limerick tomorrow? Who does stone cladding for Stove backing? Any recommendations for buying fitted Wardrobe kits - ie where? How do you get chewing gum out of a squirrel fur hat?

- Thanks Folks, Thanks Folks, miss ye all, pity the fun got slowly, strangled outta the Limerick City Forum by the dull new Kids!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ikea online is your best bet. Live updates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Thanks Berty - But am looking for a catalogue to have to hand for practical reasons. Got one from a friend before who hand picked it up in LC somewhere....

IO its a marvellous catch 22 to dictate over comments and summarily censor what doesn't suit your pat agenda citing "back seat modding" when people point out whats amiss - once you've removed the right to reply and edited out your last Critic you truly will be a Sham King of a plastic Kingdom - Congratulations!!!!! Bravo.....

Why not invite a real suggestions thread where you get to hear some actual opinions and don't close it once you observe the tide of opinion swell against your weak perch???

I'd advise against your current approach as I've always found the C Mods on here to be objective and fair so your grudges mightn't hold any credibility with them etc.

Sincerely.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Raiser banned for one month for repeated cases of trolling, back-seat moderating and inappropriate posting. As this thread has already veered dramatically from the pretence of its title, I am now closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement