Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

photo books for givin...

• 12-03-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

A collection of photographic books for giving away (house move impending ). Ranging from manuals (macro to studio) To coffee table type stuff...
    If you want them, let me know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

Very interested. Can collect from Irishtown if that helps. Will PM you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

I;m big into my Coffee-table stuff. Just started collecting. If the offer still stands, lemme know the details!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Any fashion/portrait/editorial/documentary coffee table books, I'll gladly take off your hands :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Studio stuff would sound interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Jolly has first dibs. Whatever is left is up for grabs

• Advertisement

<p>
    Fajitas! wrote: »
    Any fashion/portrait/editorial/documentary coffee table books, I'll gladly take off your hands <a href="{smilies}/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smilie" smilieid="9" class="inlineimg" />
    </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>faj, only have one real coffee table book and that's Star Trek and that's staying on my table :-)</p>

No worries CG, was never much of a trekkie ;)

Actually, there's a few taschen ones, duplicates at that. Made for coffee tables

<p>Duh...it's called star trak by Anton corbijn. A bit different from star trek :-)</p>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

<p>Duh...it's called star trak by Anton corbijn. A bit different from star trek :-)</p>

If you can't get rid of the Anton Corbijn one, I'd happily take it off your hands!

• Advertisement

sNarah wrote: »
    If you can't get rid of the Anton Corbijn one, I'd happily take it off your hands!

that's one the ones I keep ;-)

Star Track/Trak!? Good book :)

If any of the Taschen ones are left alone, I'll gladly take them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

that's one the ones I keep ;-)

Rightio...

Where you're off to btw!?

Not far hopefully...getting the house extended which requires getting out for 6 months. Apparently it's a good time to de-clutter :-)

So Jolly took everything except for Bryan Petersens Learning to see creatively. Any takers ? First pref to those who replied initially

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭stabo

yep me, stuck in a rut at mo.

Ah just read end of your post,will take if the others that posted don't reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

you should donate them to college librarys that have photography courses running..!! that way lots of people can benefit from them on an ongoing basis :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

So Jolly took everything except for Bryan Petersens Learning to see creatively. Any takers ? First pref to those who replied initially

Good to meet up. Thanks a million for the books, they'll find a good home. Hats off to you for thinking of the boardsies to give the books to.

Advertisement