Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury's Pieces Easter Eggs

Options
  • 13-03-2011 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

A few years ago I got a Cadburys Pieces Easter Egg; they came in Fruit & Nut, Whole Nut & Crunchies & they were gorgeous. Haven't seen them for a few years; anyone know if they are still available??

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Oh I remember having a Crunchie one! The egg itself was embedded with bits of Crunchie. They were delicious! I only ever saw them that one time though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Faith wrote: »
    I only ever saw them that one time though.

Ditto, haven't seen them since

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

same with the malteaser one :(

Ferraro Roche did an easter egg like the outside of their chocolates... nyom nyom indeed, not sure if they still do it, think they might

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

star-pants wrote: »
    Ferraro Roche did an easter egg like the outside of their chocolates... nyom nyom indeed, not sure if they still do it, think they might

They do saw it in dunnes the other day

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

star-pants wrote: »

This has made me dream of a giant ferraro roche...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

This has made me dream of a giant ferraro roche...

Mmmmm. You'd have to eat it with a spoon. Would it have a giant hazelnut inside, I wonder, or just lots of little hazelnuts...?

Mmmmm. You'd have to eat it with a spoon. Would it have a giant hazelnut inside, I wonder, or just lots of little hazelnuts...?

Heeheehee

DSCN3155.jpg

Advertisement