Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Internet Issues

Options
  • 13-03-2011 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hello

Its crazy, Utv internet has charged me 250 euro for going over my bb limit, in december.

Whats Worse they dont give me a postal bill and charge me direct debit.

Is there any way to get a printed statement and a bill to pay?

thanks

CH

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Utv do online billing they also charge if you go over your usage cap, did you not check your bill online?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

Lazairus wrote: »
    Hello

Its crazy, Utv internet has charged me 250 euro for going over my bb limit, in december.

thanks

CH
    Why didn't you switch to cut off the internet when you are going over the cao?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Lazairus wrote: »
    Hello

thanks

CH

wow - that's a lot of excess charges. Maybe a call and a bit of haggling?

You should receive an email every month with a link to the account page https://www.utvinternet.com/youraccount/Default.asp

enter account # + password and you'll get into your account.

You can cap your useage which means they'll cut you off when limit is reached until you contact them.

Advertisement