Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

standing order money???

Options
  • 13-03-2011 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

i jus logged onto my ulster bank account and found that a standing order from some account for 1000e was lodged into my account earlier 2day its a large amount of money and i honestly dunno what i should do i cant really do anything till monday and i cant spend it cus it aint mine to spend?? how can the banks mess summit like that up?? sum1 could really need this money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

It happens easily, wrong digit keyed in etc you should contact your internet banking and tell them and they in turn might send word to your branch to call you on monday, honesty is best policy and you should give it back

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ArseBurger

They can't take it back out of your account without your permission by the way. Even if it was a mistake. Just FYI.

Best to contact the bank though.

Advertisement