Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tigerlily Night-club

Options
  • 13-03-2011 1:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭

Was in here last night, found it to be a total kip!

Everyone seemed underage, the black guy in the toilets made me nervous, the drink is so expensive and the bouncers are total pricks!

All this for 12euro!!

Anyone have any opinions on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

yeah go somewhere else haha

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

Bryano11 wrote: »

Everyone seemed underage, the black guy in the toilets made me nervous, the drink is so expensive and the bouncers are total pricks!

All this for 12euro!!

Like most places when it opened first it had standards but now they just let in anyone. That was before Time opened and was the best of a limited choice (remember that night club beside Derby house hotel? ;) ) Like most places they're just glad to have punters coming in the door these day, standards are an expensive thing I guess!
    Agree with you about entry fee and expensive drinks but then I am a tight git. I only go if I get free consessions from next door! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Bryano11 wrote: »

All this for 12euro!!

Had a good laugh at this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭Bryano11

Had a good laugh at this.

I wasnt laughing at the time:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

What was so scary about the black man in the jacks? Was he working there or just taking a piss?

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭Bryano11

What was so scary about the black man in the jacks? Was he working there or just taking a piss?
    Yes he works there, I dont know he just made me uneasy, when I use the jacks at home I dont usually have a 25stone black dude staring at me so...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Maybe he found you attractive. But it shows professionalism that he didn't make a move. Good man. :)

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

all night clubs in naas/newbridge/kildare are kips. Nowhere decent at all for a late night drink :(

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

Tigers has a monopoly in Kildare Town so they can do what ever they want, and they do. Because there is no where else to go in the town people will always go there for the late drink and the chance of a shift! :)

Advertisement