Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody selling an Xbox live 24 hour trial code?

• 13-03-2011 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

I'm not going to be one of those people begging for an xbox live code.
    I just got an xbox from my brother about 30 mins ago but the profile on it doesn't have xbox live and since I'm dying to play some games online tonight I need a code. If anyone has any spare and would like to sell it to me over paypal for $8 it would make my night :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

you can make a new profile and get a months live free :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

dunworth1 wrote: »
    you can make a new profile and get a months live free :)

That only works for the first 3 profiles created on the hard drive. Unfortunately my profile is the 5th one created. No free month for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Im pretty sure ya can buy em on ebay.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    I'm not going to be one of those people begging for an xbox live code.
    I just got an xbox from my brother about 30 mins ago but the profile on it doesn't have xbox live and since I'm dying to play some games online tonight I need a code. If anyone has any spare and would like to sell it to me over paypal for $8 it would make my night :D

Yeah I got a 48hr trial. PM me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭after_shock3000

You could just buy a code off here

I normally buy mine there, and they arrive in my email within an hour usually.
    1 month is £8.99 on there. Better value to just buy a 12 month though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement