Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a 3 in 1/ normal chinese (Brisbane)

Options
  • 13-03-2011 6:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey Hey!

I realise that this is a bit of a funny thread, but I am desperately craving a 3 in 1 (Irish chinese style). Yes, it is great that there is lots of proper chineses here and yes I am aware that the chineses in Ireland are obviously run by a pack of cowboys but I really want a 3 in 1, chicken balls and all the other usuals.

If anyone could suggest one of these or even a normal greasy chipper, it would be incredible!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Where abouts in the city are you?

Sing's is in Rosalie and Cooparoo - not sure if they do 3 in 1s but anything I've had there is amazing. Only thing is they don't deliver (not many places in Brissy do).

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭superman28

I dont think they do 3 in 1 anywhere, they mix it up a bit if you ask.. but they dont do chips anywhere with Chinese or Indian that I can find.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭ellaq

I think the Japanese curries taste as close as possible to an Irish curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭man1

Whats a 3 in 1?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

Rice chips and sauce, usually curry sauce but Sweet and sour sauce is nicer!

• Advertisement
Advertisement