Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signet Visonic Compatibility ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 useurname

I login over IP to my signet 220, and dont see 'settings' option as you outlayed when logging in via usb, nor any where in the software is there indications of licence.

Q how do I verify if the visonic wireless hardware will work with my system, wireless board built in?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Goto Engineer>Full Engineer>Settings>Advanced>Licence
    This will show you the current licence key and give you the option to enter a new one. The only way to know if it's licenced for all visonic devices is to try one. Although ,unless you have changed the licence key before it won't be.
    However the remote key fobs will work regardless.

Advertisement