Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth phone book to blackberry 9105

Options
  • 13-03-2011 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Hi people.
    I got a 9105 yesterday and am really liking the phone. However I cannot send my entire phone book to it by Bluetooth from my old phone which was a SE w995

Has anyone got any suggestions? I have them paired and set to trusted. It will send a picture but only if I go into media and select receive picture by BT.

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Hi. If you copy them all to your sim from the Sony Ericsson, then pop the sim in and go to Contacts, press the Blackberry button and choose Sim Phone Book and finally the Blackberry button again and Copy All to Contacts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Yeah I know but I have a lot of contacts wit more than 1 number and you also loose other details when you do that

Any other phones I have had you could send the full phone book by 'tooth

Advertisement