Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennel Macroom

Options
  • 13-03-2011 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of or have previous experience of a good dog kennel in or around Macroom?

Any help would be appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭patdshaker

Id a friend who worked in a Kennel place out by Coachford/Dripsey is it in Nadrid or somewhere like that

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

patdshaker wrote: »
    Id a friend who worked in a Kennel place out by Coachford/Dripsey is it in Nadrid or somewhere like that

There's one called the Nadrid Kennels alright, did your friend happen to mention whether it was any good or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

There's also one a few miles out the Millstreet Rd, no idea what they're like though, it's on the right hand side as you drive from Macroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I know people who have used both places and they have been happy with them. Both had small size dogs.

To be honest I would call out to see both places without warning so you can get a feel of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭patdshaker

I dont know from what I heard she was mostly cleaning out kennels and feeding animals

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Saltfeather

We've used Paws-A-While near lissarda, found them on the web, pics of kennels etc. Place is nice, owner has heaps of dogs all relaxed lazy lovely dogs which says a lot about a person i think. Our collie spent a few nights there only recently and came away happy which is great as she does tend to stress away from home. Would use them again:)

Advertisement