Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 inches of blood anyone?

• 13-03-2011 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭

There one of my favourite metal bands ever, unashamedly embracing every single old school metal cliché there is but with a sound of their own. Think Manowar but faster and with decent songwriting and playing. I've never heard a metal band that were this f*cking fun.

If you don't secretly want to sit at a feast drinking beer and watching scantily clad chicks wail on each other with swords then I have no idea what you're doing here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

If you don't secretly want to sit at a feast drinking beer and watching scantily clad chicks wail on each other with swords then I have no idea what you're doing here.
    Well they might have gotten lost on their way to the Punk or Songwriting forums. They're quite close on the forum menu :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

these are good craic the Deadly Sinners single from a few yr ago was a favourite. but shallow bastard didn't check the album out :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

"mighty warriors with metal on their side!
    enemies of metal, your death is our reward!
    triumphant victory when you bring the steel to life"

- Deadly Sinners

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Think Manowar but faster and with decent songwriting and playing.

Leave the hall!!

I thought Deadly Sinners was a class song when I heard it first but I never bothered to check out anymore of their stuff. Think i'll probably just stick with the Manowar classics though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

good band

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Their "Advance and Vanquish" album is really good, especially the songs "Deadly Sinners" and "Wykdtron". Good stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Their first 3 albums were really great; haven't checked out the fourth one (yet).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Really enjoy these guys, great live too. Dominion Of Deceit is definitely a favourite.

Battle Cry needs a serious remix/remaster the songs are there, just the production lets them down, in my opinion.

Advertisement