Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peppermill restaurant Nenagh

Options
  • 13-03-2011 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Anyone eaten here at all? Just spotted it whilst googling restaurants in Nenagh, but it doesn't seem to have it's own website. Anybody know what sort of food they do, and wha it's like pricewise?

Also any other recommendations for restaurants in Nenagh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

http://www.thepeppermill.ie/ - havent been there myself yet but hear its fantasic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Found the site afterwards. Thanks Sheep :)

Still interested to hear from anyone who's eaten there or anywhere else that's nice around Nenagh. Not The Abbey Court, have eaten there before and didn't think it was spectacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭betsie

the peppermill is lovely, really good food and service, nice atmosphere too.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭michaelm

For a formal occasion it is very hard to beat the Peppermill - very genuine restaurant, good food, good service etc. Owner is nearly always there and takes a real interest which is a good sign. He also has another restaurant further down the street on the opposite side which is more informal - maily pasta and pizza but other dishes also - really vibrant atmosphere and good value for money. Nenagh also has some excellent Chinese and Indian restaurants.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

Its gorgeous!!!!! We went there once and it was fab, it was extremely busy and the service was still class. Food was just so delicious. Now i sound like i work there :rolleyes: id highly recommend it

• Advertisement
Advertisement