Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent car boot sales in/around Drogheda?

Options
  • 13-03-2011 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Got a lot of clutter at the moment and looking for a car boot sale to lighten the load. Anyone know if there is a decent one in the area? I also know there's a market on Bolton St every saturday, but do they have car boot pitches available?

I visited a weekly boot sale in Ashbourne this afternoon to scout it out and it was just ridiculous, there were 8 sellers who were giving up and going home at 2pm.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

I know there used to be a car boot sale just of the M1 at Balbriggan, not sure if it still operates. The next exit after Drogheda South.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Got a lot of clutter at the moment and looking for a car boot sale to lighten the load. Anyone know if there is a decent one in the area? I also know there's a market on Bolton St every saturday, but do they have car boot pitches available?

I visited a weekly boot sale in Ashbourne this afternoon to scout it out and it was just ridiculous, there were 8 sellers who were giving up and going home at 2pm.

Any help appreciated!

Check this thread out: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055759737

and here: http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/

Drogheda (Bolton Street) is a market and, as far as I know, with no car boot pitches. There is one at Carlingford and if you get there I'd be pleased to get a report. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

problem with carlingford is probably the same problem ashbourne has, it's weekly. car boot sales should be once-off or monthly if people are going to be interested.

Advertisement