Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bang for my buck right now?

Options
  • 13-03-2011 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Quite simple, have 110-120 to spend on a new card(shipped). Not picky about retailer or manufacturer(currently nVidia but I can see the appeal in AMD when the greens keep self cooking). It'll be running one 1920 and one 1280*1024(DVIx2) though I kill the smaller one when gaming. CUDA would be nice but I dont do enough to make it a deciding factor. SLI/Cross is not a consideration, power is fine(wouldnt take a 6990, but thats not within buget), there's about 11" free in there so space is fine. Dont mind a hot-ish card, CPU runs nice and cool.

Thats about it. Not being lazy here, I could go searching but I really dont have the knowledge to determine the best deal. Oh yeah, Paypal or CC, no WTs :)

Thanks,
    Lethal.

Comments

Advertisement