Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailers for next 2 expansion packs!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I must say, looking at Generations, it only really seems to include stuff that really should've been included with the base game tbh.

As for Unleashed, I'm surprised they're leaving pets out for so long...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Penandpencil

I saw these on EA forums a few days ago. Generations looks very good, I must say, and it's not exactly long to wait, either. :D

But as for Unleashed... it looks very choppy and quite ugly. It must be in the early stages, because as someone pointed out the pets look like renders, like they're not in the game.

No matter, I'm still getting both.

Strange how EA haven't announced GEN yet. I mean, a fella called Innuendo and Doodlesame discovered GEN Weeks before the trailers were leaked. I wonder what EA are planning...

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

OMG so happy to see unleashed there! I've been wondering for ages when it was gonna happen! best expansion pack by far for the sims2!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Laura_lolly87

I heard that unleashed was a fake trailer, there are quite a few fakes by people trying to guess what the next expansion will be. I'm going to wait for EA to announce it before I get excited but i think pets will be awesome when it eventually does get released.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

The Sims: Generations is next on the list :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement