Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you love about your pet?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ponder013

My two have plenty of adorable quirks, but at the moment, it's the way Ray tries to run away from his own (quite loud) f*rts. Hilarious, especially if it wakes him up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I love that no matter what I do to my guinea pigs, whether it's giving them medicine or clipping their nails, they'll forget instantly once offered a treat.

I love the relationships they have with each other and watching how they herd dynamics change when one is in heat etc.

Mostly I love the way they snuggle in when they come out for cuddles and how they get excited when I come home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I love the way Rani sleeps on her back, and the RRRRrrrrrr, AAaaarrrrrrrr noises she makes when she'd rolling around on the ground, or when she wants attention. I swear I've heard her say "Ra-ra" (her nickname) a couple of times. I love the way she lies in OH's lap, and he puts his feet on the coffee table so his knees are pointing up and she just sits there, like a hairy Buddah, demanding belly-rubs.

I love everything about Tegan, except her anger toward strange dogs. I love her funny teeth and her big eyebrows. I love the way she looks a bit afraid when she comes to you looking for attention (she was mistreated before being dumped in the pound, but she's only putting it on now). And most of all I love the way she'll insinuate herself onto OH's lap, but crawl, inch by inch, onto mine, because I'm her human, and she loves me more than anyone.

I always feel bad having a 'favourite', and I do love them both the same. It's just the teethm, and the eyebrows, and the way she looks at you like you're the only person who ever loved her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

I love the way my dog barks with his ball still in his mouth!:D:D:D He looks very funny with it too!

Advertisement