Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Where are you based op?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kitchens decks

ABEasy wrote: »
    Where are you based op?
    portlaoise

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

What are the dimensions for the planter box? As I think someone asked before is it treated and can you plant directly into it or would you need to use a pot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Great products, excellent pricing, best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 silvermoon

What are the dimensions for the planter box? As I think someone asked before is it treated and can you plant directly into it or would you need to use a pot?

Hi, would be intrested in the bench but would like to know if it is treated?
    Don't really want to have to do it myself :)

Do you deliver and if so how much extra would that be?

I am based in Kildare.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 silvermoon

Oops also wanted to ask if you did bird tables
    you know the type on legs?

Can you quote for one too?

DIMENSIONS

2080MM (82 INCHES) WIDE
    530MM (21INCHES) DEEP
    520MM (20 1/2 INCHES) HIGH

SEAT AREA 1000MM WIDE (39 INCHES) WIDE

PLANTING AREA EACH SIDE 1FT X 1FT
    you can plant dircetly but i found it easier to insert a plastic pot less mess when planting flowers but it works either way, all timbers pre treated but i recommend varnishing to protect against our harsh winters
    thanks

silvermoon wrote: »
    Oops also wanted to ask if you did bird tables
    you know the type on legs?

Can you quote for one too?

at the moment i dont do bird tables , not a big demand for them as yet

DIMENSIONS

2080MM (82 INCHES) WIDE
    530MM (21INCHES) DEEP

you can plant dircetly but i found it easier to insert a plastic pot less mess when planting flowers but it works either way, all timbers pre treated but i recommend varnishing to protect against our harsh winters
    thanks

Thanks for that but it's the medium planter I was asking about, not the bench! :confused:

P1020114.jpg?t=1303653146
    DIMENSIONS

2080MM (82 INCHES) WIDE
    530MM (21INCHES) DEEP

timbers all pre treated

• Advertisement

P1020909.jpg?t=1300052699
    ABOVE PICTURES 3ft window box also medium planter box

There seems to be confusion. I am looking for the dimensions of the medium planter box as pictured above with the window box. What are the external dimensions and what is the actual planting area?

sorry i thought you meant the planter box either side of the seating area on bench.
    P1020911.jpg?t=1303655251
    14INS (355MM) SQ POT 15INS(380MM) HIGH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭chuchyface

Hi,

Was wonder if you have added anything new to your range ? Really the reason I ask is because I have recently been looking at Herb Wheels and would love one but can't find any for sale in Dublin.

Would they be something you may add to your stock ?

By the way everyone greatly admires the 2 benches I purchased from you, Thanks Again.

164640.jpg

164641.jpg

chuchyface wrote: »
    Hi,

Was wonder if you have added anything new to your range ? Really the reason I ask is because I have recently been looking at Herb Wheels and would love one but can't find any for sale in Dublin.

Would they be something you may add to your stock ?

By the way everyone greatly admires the 2 benches I purchased from you, Thanks Again.

164640.jpg

164641.jpg
    thanks, i have never seen these before , i would like to get into making bits like this and its even better that people suggest them that way i know they would sell!! picture 1 would be easy enough to make and would prob be more cost effective , picture 2 is a very nice piece would take alot more time to make and work out more expensive, i could make picture 1 no problem and wouldnt be too expensive i can see its the height of a deck board maybe you can give me an overall width measurement and i could make them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭chuchyface

I knew picture 2 would involve too much work but as you say it's a nice piece. The one in picture 1 measures 750mm x 650mm x 165mm but I think I would like it a little bigger than that, maybe 850mm across ? I also think 165mm is a little bigger than a standard deck board but am not sure and maybe you could advise on that, however I do think it would need to be at least that depth in order for the plants to have enough room.

Let me know what you think and if you could give me a price I would be very grateful!:)

Advertisement