Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Dot Game Hero

Options
  • 14-03-2011 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting 3D Dot Game Hero on the PS3. Has anyone here played it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

I was thinking of getting 3D Dot Game Hero on the PS3. Has anyone here played it?

I never got the chance to play it cause i havent a clue on how to import but im still eager to play it myself :(, especially when im only now playing zelda for the first time i wanna try out 3d dot game heroes which i heard is a game paying homage to the old zelda games

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Shipped from VG+ two weeks ago and still hasn't arrived...:(
    i havent a clue on how to import but im still eager to play it myself :(,

Order it from an online shop that sells to Ireland. None of the usual sites in EU had it, that's why I ordered from US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I have it. Its fun enough.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

amazon.co.uk have it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I still see it in a couple of HMV stores in Dublin, one of the city-centre ones I think, and maybe Dundrum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

I have it, it's really good. It's a fantastic Zelda clone that will charm the pants off you. It's got some gamer humour in there and some references to Demon's Souls that gave me a good laugh.

I have the EU version, but the US version got a patch recently to make some of the mini games less... impossible. So the US version might be the better purchase, depending on which is more expensive.

I got the game for €20 from shopto.net, perhaps they still have it in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Why does noone use www.gamestracker.com?! Quick search and we have...

http://www.gamestracker.com/3d-dot-game-heroes-ps3.htm

It's actually so much an old school Zelda clone it's beyond flattery!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

its look similar to the Legend of Zelda game from on snes, and heres quote from wikipedia The gameplay strongly resembles that of 8-bit action-adventure games from the 1980s, particularly that of The Legend of Zelda. Players move characters from screen to screen exploring dungeons, battling enemies, collecting items and solving puzzles reminiscent of the past. When the player's health bar is full, the player's sword will grow to tremendous sizes whenever swung. Swords in game can be customized and leveled up to increase its length, width, as well as magical power, other special items that can also be used include boomerangs, lanterns, candles, and bows.

Advertisement