Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change gamer tag/stats

• 14-03-2011 12:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

if i change my gamer tag will i loose my battlefield stats?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DY2011

Healium wrote: »
    No
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Martron wrote: »
    if i change my gamer tag will i loose my battlefield stats?

No but you will believe yourself to be one person while those close to you will not recognise you.Then after some form of car accident you will call upon these people and they will say they dont know you or that you are not in fact who you claim to be.

Then liam neeson will portray you in your story, which is the worst part of all tbh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

Martron all your stats and leaderboards info will be the same only listed against your new GT.

Worth sending your friends list a message over XBL to say you've changed though. Some people might delete you if they don't recognise the Gamertag.

GAAman wrote: »
    No but you will believe yourself to be one person while those close to you will not recognise you.Then after some form of car accident you will call upon these people and they will say they dont know you or that you are not in fact who you claim to be.

Then liam neeson will portray you in your story, which is the worst part of all tbh :D

@ GAAman - Also..."But what he will still have is a very particular set of skills; skills he has unlocked and acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you." LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DY2011

GAAman wrote: »

Lmao @ this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

whats with the liam neelson quotes.....

my bio is the quote from taken!!

Advertisement