Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stupid ass neighbours

Options
  • 14-03-2011 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

hey everyone...
    so i need to vent a little haha so im posting it here because im really annoyed about it. i just moved to galway a month ago, and its been so lonely here for me so this weekend i decided to ask up a few friends and have some drinks and head out. i personally went to my neighbours on both sides and warned them that there might be a little bit of noise tonite and they both said "no problem" i woke up this morning with a note in my letterbox saying he was going to call the police and my landlord the next time this happens... i was like WTF i told you there was going to be some noise (and we weren't that noisey because i wasn't drinking)... are some people just so lousy gone? i thought i was doing the right thing (for once) and it turns out im still in the wrong... what do you guys think? is he just a crap neighbour or should i take my social life else were... even tho im in my own house?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Why not post this in After Hours? There's hundreds of people in there right now. You won't get too many replies in this forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭christinab89

hey thanks... im still new to this haha... i seriously need to learn how to use it right... :) thanks again

Advertisement