Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tallon's Minecraft Sig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ill use it as my sig once i figure out how lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,807 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Sorry to bear the bad news, but it's waaay too big. Images limit is 30k. This one is a whopping 92k. That'll get nuked on the double by the admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

psni wrote: »
    Sorry to bear the bad news, but it's waaay too big. Images limit is 30k. This one is a whopping 92k. That'll get nuked on the double by the admins.
    ah sure that's easily sorted. I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Lee you're top class man :D

better than I was hoping for :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

It's actually against the rules to link images to anywhere, even if it is just a 404 page, as I recently found out :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

psni wrote: »

I'll change it later on :) (I thought the limit was 100k)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

It's actually against the rules to link images to anywhere, even if it is just a 404 page, as I recently found out :(
    It's not if it's a boards.ie thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Tallon wrote: »
    It's not if it's a boards.ie thread!

Oh, apologies then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Updated the sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Thanks for making that Lee :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

like the way pedo bear makes an appearance in the sig lee!!:D