Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dev time studional hp5 at 3200?

• 14-03-2011 9:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Gah! Massive Dev chart and google are not my friends today. Anyone got a time for r09 Spezial (same as studional) for HP5 shot at 3200?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

A general rule is to add 1/3 of the dev time on cumulatively for every stop you push it.

eg 400 iso, 20 degrees for 5 mins pushed to 800 would be 6.5 mins, pushed to 1600 approx 8.5 mins, pushed to 3200 approx 11 mins 15 seconds.....thats assuming the dev time is 5 mins if you get me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Thanks pete. I figured as much but thought there might be issues similar to reciprocity when pushing so much. Will give it a go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

I usually have a sink full of water at the right temp (20 degrees) and let the dev tank sit in the sink of water so keep the chemical temps correct when I've got longer dev times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

I did a roll of delta 3200 pushed to 3200 in ilfosol 3 last week. Took 17 mins to dev :eek:

Advertisement