Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insults, How do i report

Options
  • 14-03-2011 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is in the correct forum seeing as nobody has been banned per se however on this
    It started off:
    It'd be easier to list what I do eat!

Okay - Food I wont eat.
    - Fish. Any sort of fish.
    - Meat except for chicken.
    - Cabbage
    - Parsnips
    - Cauliflower
    - Brocolli
    - Kiwi
    - Anything orange.
    - Peas
    - Milk
    - White bread
    - Green peppers or cooked peppers.
    - Cous Cous
    - Olives
    - Tomato ketchup
    - Pasta unless its penne
    - Icecream

Then i replied:
    Hogzy wrote: »
    :confused:
    You do realise its just a shape?

Then Storminateacup posted on this thread
    Aight - so posting on AH (WANKSTICKS) about food i dont like. Lets discuss how AH posters excluding me are juvenille nerds, pretending they get laid, sitting on the internet eating whatever it is fat people eat, DISECTING peoples ****ing posts.

Goddamn mother****ing asswipes.

I made a simple statement "I do not like XX amount of food" and "I like my food to be in a paste". Simple enough?

WELL APPARENTLY - some people (most likely theyre obese) cant understand that there are no rules when it comes to food.

Because i like my dinner mushed up, and because i eat in one direction, that makes me a "poster child for a mental illness website"?

Its all i can do not to storm back to that thread and unleash 5 days of pent up fury on the small minded ugly thankswhore idiot that posted it. And i wont sugarcoat it -- cause no doubt theyll eat that too.

i hope someone burns their ****ing house down later on tonight.

If that doesnt call for a ban then i dont know what does. I dont know what to report though?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Hogzy wrote: »
    If that doesnt call for a ban then i dont know what does. I dont know what to report though?

Normally, I'd tell you to report the post...but from the thread in question, it seems that you've already done this. A mod has warned the user in-thread.

Are you basically complaining that you feel the mod response was inappropriate and too lenient?

I gotta say, though....quoting the post back in AH is a bit strange. On one hand, you feel the post is inappropriate. On the other hand, you feel its appropriate to show it to a wider audience...

Advertisement