Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patrick's Day in Galway

Options
  • 14-03-2011 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Heading to Galway city on St. Patricks Day and staying for a couple of nights. Apart from the parade, can people please recommend family things to do? I'm going with my wife and toddler son, we've been to the city lots of times but it's our first as a family, before this visit we didn't venture far from the pubs and shops :)

There's not much information online as to what events are taking place this year but I know that the actual St. Patricks festival is finishing on St. Patricks Day. I thought this was a little odd, I thought that they would extend it in to the weekend of March 19th and 20th. Either way, we're looking forward to getting away for a while and appreciate any recommendations you may have.

Comments

Advertisement