Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vegas Help!!

• 14-03-2011 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Im trying to add effects to some text but I cant do it because the keyframing thing isnt there. Anyone know how I can fix it, driving me mad, cheers
    intro.png?t=1300098229

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Predator_

Here is what is should look like, with the keyframing thing below the video fx box
    intro2.png?t=1300098456

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Actually, one thing I've noticed since upping to Vegas Pro - generated text media no longer has the option for keyframes like it did in Movie Studio. And I think this bleeds through to any effect applied to them.

I may be wrong though, and it may have something to do with the "Animate" button...

got the problem sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Predator_ wrote: »
    got the problem sorted
    How did you mate?

Just fo future reference

I just pulled it down, as in I went to the bottom right of the box and it just emerged lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

lol

Advertisement