If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for a 32 samsung tv please

Options
  • 14-03-2011 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

hi Ash,

wondering what the boardie price for a samsung 32 LE32C530?,
    can you pm me,
    i am living in dublin,

can you confirm that it has mpeg4 for irish digital ,
    (i mean do the uk model has mpeg4 for irish digital?)

& the usb movie playback works with mkv files?

will you give me a few quid off with the wall bracket as well,

thanks,

Stuart

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Stewy18,

I've given your query a thread of its own, more likely to be spotted by the Richersounds guys that way - they're the ones most likely to be able to deal with your questions.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Stewy18,

Myself and Ash are based in The Philips Shop in Dublin and we sell (you guessed it) Philips Products.

Our sister store is Richer Sounds who are located in Belfast. I'll send them a pm with this post so they can get back to you with the information you need on the Samsung.

If you've any queries that I can help you with just give us a shout on (01)4740788 or you can check us out online at www.philipsshop.ie

Thanks a mil, Nicola. :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Stewy18 wrote: »
    hi Ash,

wondering what the boardie price for a samsung 32 LE32C530?,
    can you pm me,
    i am living in dublin,

can you confirm that it has mpeg4 for irish digital ,
    (i mean do the uk model has mpeg4 for irish digital?)

& the usb movie playback works with mkv files?

will you give me a few quid off with the wall bracket as well,

thanks,

Stuart

Stuart,

apologies for the late response :o

The Sammy le32C530 does play MkV files and is MPEG4 (it however is not Saorview Certified)

It's currently £269.95 / €329.99 instore only.

The most suitable wall bracket is the TSB25 and we can do that at £24.95.

Thanks again & keep me posted if you would like me to put your name on one for collection or if I can assist in any other way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Stewy18

thanks John,

can i pick it up at Philips shop or do you deliver to dublin, if so , how much?,

I skip t he wall mount for the moment

thanks,

Stuart

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

<Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Belmulletman

I appreciate that your post is well-intended, but please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - you can find it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744, particularly the following:
    # If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

There is usually a range of discussion/query threads open in the Home Entertainment section which might benefit from a helpful hand.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

Cool.. noted
    The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment:

@Belmulletman

I appreciate that your post is well-intended, but please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - you can find it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744, particularly the following:

There is usually a range of discussion/query threads open in the Home Entertainment section which might benefit from a helpful hand.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Stewy18

belmulletman,
    thanks for your info.
    exactly what i needed to know,
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Stewy.

Unfortunately that model is very tight on stock at the moment, so it's only available for collection from our Belfast store.

We can order one in and reserve it for collection if it suits.

We do have other models that would also offer the same features if you were interested.

Keep us posted if we can assist with anything.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.